Wednesday, January 12, 2011

“Expression of Interest for Campus placements”

“Expression of Interest for Campus placements”

To,
The Director
Gandhinagar Inst. Of Technology,
Khatraj - Kalol Road,
Village Moti Bhoyan,
Tal. Kalol, Dist. Gandhinagar-382721       

Date____________________                                                                               


Dear Sir,

I wish to register myself for the Campus Placements 2011. I have read all the Placement Rules of Campus Placement and promise to abide by them. I agree that I will provide correct information to the Placement Cell.

I am aware that it is my responsibility to check the Placement Notice Board, Email and GIT placement blog for all information about campus Placement and I will not hold the institute or the Placement Officer accountable for the same, if any of such information is missed.

I agree to appear for all campus interviews for which I get shortlisted. I am also aware that if I do not appear for any Campus Placement for which I am eligible, I will be taken off the Placement Process.

I am also fully aware that if I am found violating any of the Placement rules and regulations or found indulging in any act of indiscipline or misbehavior thereby earning a bad name for the Institute, I will be debarred from availing any further placement facilities and is liable for strict disciplinary action, as per the Institute rules and regulations.

I will abide by all decisions taken by the Training and Placement Officer.


Student Name: ______________________   

Student Roll No.:_____________________


Student Sign:________________________